1. Corporate Strategic Communication: Design an information campaign to position a company of your choice. Analyze the company's current situation (using SWOT analysis). What would be the strategic objectives, target audience campaign strategy and marketing communication tools? What would be the media objectives and media selection in support of the objectives, the message strategy and other marketing communications tools that you would use to support the strategy? Refer to the model in Moriarty in outlining the campaign, (Mitchell and Wells 9th edition pp. 221-238, 263-271) .
Laline, a successful international boutique store, specializes in aromatic bath & body care products for body and soul.
Laline's beauty line was created by two Israeli cousins who had a solid friendship and made their dream come true with the opening of their first store in 1999. The strong family connection and the feminine bond are uniquely reflected in the warm and welcoming customer experience offered in more than 60 Laline boutiques worldwide.
Laline's products are a balanced work of art consisting of blending only the finest ingredients of nature together with innovative research and science. Committed to quality, Laline uses essential oils and scents sourced in the Provence region of France and mineral salts from the Dead Sea, and marries them together until they reach perfect aroma and texture. Laline prides itself on being a cruelty-free company.
With special collections for men, babies, girls and women of all ages, the Laline line of products appeals to all family members. Laline offers a significant variety of original scents that were created especially for the company and a wide selection of products that include soaps and candles, lotions and fragrances, accessories and loungewear- all beautifully packaged in vintage chic recyclable containers. swot
Leader in the category of beauty and care products for body and soul in Israel Is an important element in the Israeli market gifts and is positioning itself as The ultimate choice for gifts category.
Laline offeres a family experience that everyone can afford. The Stores are designed according to the concept, chavy- chic white And are located in prime locations as part of the network's strategy to be on the main avenues of shopping malls and leading shoping centers. 2007.
* The Category of mind and body Nurture did not exist and never been defined. * a study for the brand showed that awareness for the category and differentiation between various brands did not exist. * Laline Was the youngest and the smallest player on the market. Only a quarter of women In Israel heard about Laline and only 13% of them visited the stores. Courses of action
* Take ownership on the body and soul nurturing category and be the first Launching this category in Israel.
* Media level: laline chose a popular and recognized presenter- yael bar Zohar. * The media campaign included ads on television, internet, boards, catalogue and more. * Commercial level: laline opened a store in every mall and commercial complex. Within 3 years, laline opened 54 stores. * The awareness to the brand grew by 1300% in less than four years
* After establishing the brand and becoming the leading brand in the category in Israel, laline turns to the international market. *
Laline's retail environment offers an escape from the noise and stresses of the day, a sanctuary of pampering moments out of the busy life. The all-white shabby-chic boutique design exudes a pure clean atmosphere that goes hand-in-hand with the Laline promise to nourish the body and soul strategic objectives
campaign strategy and marketing communication tools
Walking into a Laline shop anywhere in the world is a sensory affair. The deep scents of creams and body scrubs, the classy black-and-white décor, the knowledge that...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document