UNIVERSITY OF LIBERAL ARTS BANGLADESH
Course code: Bus 308
Wamia Akhtar (111011142)
Fowzia Morshed (102011133)
Rubia Khatun Rubi (113011002)
Zannatul Ferdous Bristy (103011202)
Nusrat Jahan Jebin (103011156)
Research subject: Teaching Method
Concept: Learning Process
* Traditional Classroom teaching
* Active Learning Methods
* Teaching with Instruments
* Teaching Through Tour
* Teaching By Creating Pressure
* Traditional Classroom Teaching
1. What system has been followed for traditional teaching? 2. What elements are used in this teaching method?
3. How the traditional teaching has been given?
4. Is it a time sufficient method??
5. Can students maintain direct interaction with teacher? 6. Can it make good bonding among the students?
7. How it can be a motivated method for students?
8. Can it create general competitive nature in students?
9. Do you think it pressurize the students to do hard work? 10. Do you think it bring good results for students?
11. Is it interesting or not?
12. Do you think resuming text books are enough?
13. Is it a memorizing based method?
14. Do you find this helpful?
15. Do you feel it is an old system of teaching?
16. Can you relate teaching concepts with real facts?
17. Do you find it challenging?
18. Is it a lengthy process?
19. What kind of preparation you need to take for assuming this method? 20. Do you feel active with this process?
* Active Learning Method
1. Do you find group working helpful?
2. Is it a more practical based process of teaching?
3. Can students be involved physically in this process?
4. Is it easy to learn in this way?
5. Are students getting dependent on the course teacher?
6. Do you find this method...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document